Digital Account Manager
Fast rising top national internet marketing company, Dealer Buyback Events is looking for Digital Account Manager to handle Automotive Clients across the country. If you recognize the automotive business and internet marketing this could be your dream job!
Dealer Buyback Events is looking for individuals who:
- Take initiative to do what it takes to get the job done efficiently and further exceed client expectations.
- Should be strongly marketing savvy and have knowledge to know what it takes to drive traffic and leads for automotive dealers
- Understand the benefits of SEO, SEM and Social Media
- Have great presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
If this sounds like you contact us today!
The Responsibilities :
Digital Account Managers are responsible for supervision and reporting on the digital marketing initiatives for assigned Clients. Digital Account Managers are in direct contact with the Client and should preserve these relationships on a daily basis. It is the objective of the Digital Account Manager to secure the Clients’ confidence as a digital advertising professional who can support their digital marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives.
Day to Day Duties:
- Activate and oversee the development and execution of digital plans for assigned clients
- Develop strong relationships with senior Client contacts and establishing regular communication to ensure expectations are met.
- Monitor client business daily/weekly to ensure strategy & metrics are successful, including: web analytics, search performance, social platform performance
- Maintain daily contact with internal Account Management as well as other internal departments.
- Keep Account Management informed of Client relations.
- Ensure that clients understand Agency procedures/systems. Obtain clear direction before Agency takes action.
- See that all team members have the “big picture” on assigned projects.
- Identify opportunities for programs and initiatives that we could implement that to maximize results
- Monthly reporting with Clients to review performance, understand current needs and trends, upcoming opportunities.
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of monthly digital presentations to assigned Clients.
- Build relationships with Manufacturer Regional Contacts
- Some travel Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related field.
- 3+ years experience as an Account Executive/Account Manager with a focus on Automotive and Digital Advertising.
- Strong writing, presentation and client-facing communication skills (presentation samples may be requested)
- Good multi-tasking, networking, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.
THE EXTRAS :
- Work with premier automotive clients and Auto Manufacturer representatives.
- Excellent benefits package including full medical, paid vacation, holidays & sick to name a few.