FACEBOOK ADS SPECIALIST
Growing digital marketing agency seeking experienced Facebook Ads expert to manage additional client accounts in Facebook/Instagram advertising.
This is a role for people with strong agency experience managing paid social budgets in the $ 20k+/month range.
This is a work-from-home, freelance role with opportunity to grow into part time or full time employment in the future.
We are looking for an analytically minded, Paid Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. This position has a focus on paid social planning and activation across all major social platforms, especially Facebook. Prior hands on experience in paid social is preferred. The Paid Social Media Specialist will also need to demonstrate an ability to create and execute tactical plans that align with their client's strategic plans and principles.
Passion for Social Media is a MUST!
- Execute paid social media strategy for clients, follow up with teams to discuss client feedback, propose new strategies, optimizations, report on overall paid social campaign performance.
- Manage paid social media budget, pacing and monthly billing reconciliation.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to exceed client expectation.
- Stay ahead of relevant paid social trends and educate team
Facebook Paid Advertising: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely : Yes
- Bachelor's Degree OR Experience in Social Media Marketing with solid understand of Paid and earned Social media as well as Digital Media
- 3+ years as a professional paid social advertising expert
- Direct experience running Facebook ads accounts in a performance-based environment
- Experience with e-commerce campaigns on Facebook
- Knowledge of advanced FB ads concepts - A/B testing, dynamic ads, lookalike audiences ETC
- Comes from agency background and knows the agency model
- Comfortable on the phone with clients, effective communicator
- Experience with reporting, Google Analytics, and other digital channels
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager is a MUST
- Agency experience is a plus
- Should have a working knowledge of traditional social content
- Must be a self-starter coupled with the ability to continually follow up with work teams
- Must be curious with the need to learn and take the initiative to find answers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels will be critical
- Should have working knowledge of digital media
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities while meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems
- Experience with social audience development
- Superior listening skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience with an expansive list of social media tools and platforms
- Acute attention to detail and superb time/ task management skills
- Efficient and effective multi-tasker
- Competitive Pay Plan based on experience
- Full-time Position
- Paid Vacation